A workplace campaign is a great way to unite employees around a common cause. Join the other community-minded organizations from across the Northern British Columbia and show your local love by helping us solve #unignorable issues.
Why run a workplace campaign?
Workplace campaigns bring organizations closer by promoting teambuilding and enhancing morale – at every level. Like a heartbeat, they pulse with energy and enthusiasm. And, they increase your company’s profile, build a stronger community, and are a source of pride for employees.
Our staff and volunteers can also help you tailor a campaign to fit your company’s and employees’ goals and interests.
We support your campaign by:
- Providing Campaign Managers who help through every phase of your campaign, from setting goals to thanking donors
- Sharing past strategies and experiences
- Giving you campaign resources including kits, posters and brochures
- Offering Day of Caring® projects that build employees’ team spirit and community awareness through completing community projects
- Booking Speakers to talk about community issues, United Way’s work and the power of every donation
- Creating strategic giving programs bring maximum benefits for your company and our community
How to run a successful campaign in 5 easy steps
We’ve created tools, templates, and materials to support you in running a fully virtual campaign, partially online, or in person. No matter what your campaign looks like, United Way is here to help you make it a success—and make a difference.
Interested in running a campaign?
Learn more about the different ways you can make a positive impact on your business and your community.