United Way partners with non-profits, government and community leaders to get to the root causes of social issues and build a great region for everyone. For over 45 years, thousands of people across Northern BC have helped us make a meaningful and measureable difference by getting involved and giving generously during our annual workplace campaign.
United Way’s 2015 Campaign raised over $900k to invest in the region and move us closer to our goal of making Northern BC great everyone.
Why run a workplace campaign?
Workplace campaigns bring organizations closer by promoting teambuilding and enhancing morale – at every level. Like a heartbeat, they pulse with energy and enthusiasm. And, they increase your company’s profile, build a stronger community, and are a source of pride for employees.
Our staff and volunteers can also help you tailor a campaign to fit your company’s and employees’ goals and interests.
We support your campaign by:
- Providing Campaign Managers who help through every phase of your campaign, from setting goals to thanking donors
- Sharing past strategies and experiences
- Giving you campaign resources including kits, posters and brochures
- Offering Day of Caring® projects that build employees’ team spirit and community awareness through completing community projects
- Booking Speakers to talk about community issues, United Way’s work and the power of every donation
- Creating strategic giving programs bring maximum benefits for your company and our community
Check out our Campaign Toolkit for all the resources you need to run a successful campaign.